Trident offers comprehensive training programs on Reliability and Software Tools for Reliability Studies
We have three programs:
- Program I - Reliability- An Industry Approach ( 2 days)
- Using Reliability Software Tool(2 days)
- Reliability and Tools usage( 3 days)
Program I focus on basics of Reliability and how it can be applied to industry scenario. Program II focus purely on the use of Software tools for Reliability studies, with hands own practical assignments on various modules. Program III combines the features and benefits of Program I & II.
Who should attend :
- Program I
- Beginners in Reliability
- Organisations who want to start a Reliability analysis team
- Team heads who want to implement a right Reliability Management Practice
- Program II – Reliability Software Tools(2 days)
- Designers and Analysts working on Reliability.
- New and existing users of Reliability Software Tools - An exposure to its many useful elements will help you to do your job faster and more efficiently.
- Team Heads - Will bring greater awareness to many new features incorporated within Software tools for implementing a closed loop Reliability system covering, design, manufacturing and failure data analysis from the field.
We offer these programs with our braches in six cities as well as at client sites. In addition to the above programs, we also offer customized programs , looking at specific requirements of our clients. We request you to use this opportunity for a formal training for your development team.
- Real Time OS
- DSP Architecture
- MIL - STD - 1553B / ARINC 429 INTERFACE
Prior registration is required to attend these programs. For more details and curriculum, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org